We Are...

19 kids semi adults (but kids at heart) breaking the stereotype of ex-hcjc students.

Ade(line)/ Arif/ Charchar (charlene)/ Fifi (fidelia)/ Geri(geraldine)/ Jeanie/ Pork G (jiehan)/ Jiejie (ying)/ Quek (jingfeng)/ Jonjon (jonlin)/ Kylie (kah yee)/ Mag(dalene)/ Siew(ying)/ Rui(shan)/ Bryant(qingyao) / (wei)Yanz/ Phang (xiaofeng)/ Yukayu/ Zes(amine)

sally sa-tay} bit.ch-ay teh} mr koh} plath} fat cat} mrs ang} miss heng} Kap} Coro} Gossips} history} st nicks} gp} maths} history} econs} lit} lep} softball} strings} track} pingpong} bball} choir} volleyball} x-country} interact} library} slacking} class bench} class diary} early break!} black fridays} scandals} avt}

Links

IVLE ade arif charchar rui weiyan jieying jiehan class photos!
junior class, 04s6b 03a14 03a15 03s62 03s71 03s75 03s78
PixelScripts

shout outs


Archives

 

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Happy birthday Jie jie :)


Sigh.
We finally met our 'junior' class today. 04s6b. It just feels so weird if you get what I mean. And to think that I was so excited about meeting our juniors and having fun with them. I remember last year, I used to think how sad it was that we weren't close to our seniors and vowed to be close to OUR juniors. Now as seniors, I think I understand why our seniors felt that way. Maybe it's coz we were so contented with the status quo... so comfortable with having the entire class bench all for ourselves (when the seniors went off for their studying break and As) and simply so comfortable with being ALONE that we don't want things to be changed in anyway.

I'm feeling bad for being so terrible to our 'junior class' today... it's their 1st time meeting each other and they're not at ease with each other yet, so it isn't fair to say that they're not enthu. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. But from the looks of it, it doesn't seem that they're gonna be very enthu.

Whatever it is, I'm gonna give them and chance and hope that things will turn out okay.....

I'm just sore that they're not A12... that's all. :( It feel as if we've lost an identity. Today, I thought of the years FOS, CNY, sports day and the closest event... campfire night. It'll be so weird! Everyone would be with the junior classes while us.... weird. We're not alone I know but it just doesn't feel right.

I guess I need time to adjust la, huh?
:T

screamed Anonymous @ 1/06/2004 09:48:00 PM