We Are...

19 kids semi adults (but kids at heart) breaking the stereotype of ex-hcjc students.

Ade(line)/ Arif/ Charchar (charlene)/ Fifi (fidelia)/ Geri(geraldine)/ Jeanie/ Pork G (jiehan)/ Jiejie (ying)/ Quek (jingfeng)/ Jonjon (jonlin)/ Kylie (kah yee)/ Mag(dalene)/ Siew(ying)/ Rui(shan)/ Bryant(qingyao) / (wei)Yanz/ Phang (xiaofeng)/ Yukayu/ Zes(amine)

sally sa-tay} bit.ch-ay teh} mr koh} plath} fat cat} mrs ang} miss heng} Kap} Coro} Gossips} history} st nicks} gp} maths} history} econs} lit} lep} softball} strings} track} pingpong} bball} choir} volleyball} x-country} interact} library} slacking} class bench} class diary} early break!} black fridays} scandals} avt}

Links

IVLE ade arif charchar rui weiyan jieying jiehan class photos!
junior class, 04s6b 03a14 03a15 03s62 03s71 03s75 03s78
PixelScripts

shout outs


Archives

 

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Can I say, SCREW YOU! Whoever added the countdown to block tests. Nah, I'm kidding. Thank you, for letting me know that it's 8 days to block tests and I've only skimmed through 1/2 of maths, 0 Lit, 0 History, 0 Econs. Thank you so much. So, I've got 8 days to cram 1/2 maths, 1 Lit, 2 History and 2 Econs. Great. Just great. Someone please tell me how I am going to do that.


It's been 21 hours since I've been awake, 20 hours since I 1st started mugging. Of course, I didn't mug for 20 hours straight. I probably only truly did work for a fraction of that time. So where did the rest of the time go to? I'd like to know to.

Anyway, stupid irritating Indian kid pissed the shit out of me at the class bench today. He's pretty violent, so girls, watch out. On Friday, I saw him whipping some s71 girls with a tiny stick. Harmless, yes, but potentially dangerous, definitely. Yesterday morning, he just kept standing in front of me going "Haullo haullo haullo" like some spoilt radio. Despite ignoring him, he still returned. Not once, not twice but repeatedly. About 4 times if I'm not wrong.

Lucky I got saved by the Indiam Muslim stall uncle, who brought him away. If not I'd have just killed that boy. What's so irritating is that I am not in a position to spank him. Telling him to go away wouldn't do, coz he'd probably understand NOTHING.

I'm just pissed at that kid. Full stop. I don't take back my words that he's cute. He is! But being a puny kid doesn't entitle you to pissing the shit out of other people or irritating the hell out of others or simply acting like the world has to listen to you. If only that kid could understand English, I'd tell him, SCREW off.

I'm terribly angsty I know, but please pardon me. I'm one cranky old bitch.

screamed Anonymous @ 2/29/2004 04:09:00 AM