We Are...

19 kids semi adults (but kids at heart) breaking the stereotype of ex-hcjc students.

Ade(line)/ Arif/ Charchar (charlene)/ Fifi (fidelia)/ Geri(geraldine)/ Jeanie/ Pork G (jiehan)/ Jiejie (ying)/ Quek (jingfeng)/ Jonjon (jonlin)/ Kylie (kah yee)/ Mag(dalene)/ Siew(ying)/ Rui(shan)/ Bryant(qingyao) / (wei)Yanz/ Phang (xiaofeng)/ Yukayu/ Zes(amine)

sally sa-tay} bit.ch-ay teh} mr koh} plath} fat cat} mrs ang} miss heng} Kap} Coro} Gossips} history} st nicks} gp} maths} history} econs} lit} lep} softball} strings} track} pingpong} bball} choir} volleyball} x-country} interact} library} slacking} class bench} class diary} early break!} black fridays} scandals} avt}

Links

IVLE ade arif charchar rui weiyan jieying jiehan class photos!
junior class, 04s6b 03a14 03a15 03s62 03s71 03s75 03s78
PixelScripts

shout outs


Archives

 

Saturday, January 13, 2007


Woah so many changes! Roar.

Ah pui I want to go back with you!! But wait till July please :P

Anyhow!


Guess where I was over Christmas!

This should make it clear :)

You really should know where by now :P


Geri and Ahmajia!! I attended Christmas Day mass in the Notre Dame!!!! :D :D :D

haha ok I don't want to flood this blog with my photos, show them to you all when I get back! :) Enjoying myself tremendously here, hope you're all doing well! :) Ade and Zes, I wish you all were coming THIS sem instead of next!

screamed -fi- @ 1/13/2007 05:56:00 PM